Tuesday 21 May 2013

What is My True Nature?



My True Nature is Sat Chit Ananda

Anger is not my true nature; my true nature is Sat Chit Ananda
Hatred is not my true nature; my true nature is Sat Chit Ananda
Resentment is not my true nature; my true nature is Sat Chit Ananda
 Jealousy is not my true nature; my true nature is Sat Chit Ananda
 Dejection is not my true nature; my true nature is Sat Chit Ananda
 Restless is not my true nature; my true nature is Sat Chit Ananda
Laziness is not my true nature; my true nature is Sat Chit Ananda
Sickness is not my true nature; my true nature is Sat Chit Ananda
I am not sick, I am not lazy, I am not stupid; I am Sat Chit Ananda

I am love, I am peace, I am Anandam

From now on, do not call yourself; I am lazy, sick, boring, lifeless, stupid, etc. because you are none of these
You are Sat Chit Ananda*
*It is a Vedic Mantra and triple designation of the Supreme, Absolute Truth (God, Eternal Being).


Part of the matter is taken from the book “My questions and God’s Answers” The guide to Eternal, Happiness, Peace and Anandam (BHAGAVAD GITA) by Satya Kalra.

For details please visit: WWW.pathtoanandam.org

No comments:

Post a Comment